Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Poor customer service

Sail Date: August 15, 2011

My review deals with 's poor customer service. We will definitely not book with again. Beware of both their "free" offers and the accuracy of their website and information from their partner company, Shore Excursions Group. Although advertised that they were offering a free excursion with a cruise booking, they did not provide the necessary coupon code to us until we had to call and ask for it 3 days prior to our cruise departure-barely enough time to fulfill the coupon. On their website, also listed the wrong departure time from the Nassau port (http://cruises./sc.do?c=34&tab=itin&v=690&i=763589&d=02/02/2009&d2=08/01/2010&dsc=), and because of that, the excursion we booked in Nassau got back after the ship's departure time. Luckily we discovered the scheduling problem before the excursion, and didn't take it, but when I called to inform them of the problem, said I should have seen the correct time listed on my invoice. I don't know about you, but I would think that would have had the correct times listed on their website, would not have expected me to weed through fine print to discover their mistakes, and would not have even offered an excursion that was impossible to make work. I only booked with because of the free excursion - their price was the same as booking directly with the cruise line. Then to have them not make good on their offer either before or after the cruise was certainly not what I would consider adequate customer service. So poor job ! We'll look elsewhere in the future for our travel needs.

Cons: the way Orbitz handled their 'free' excursion deal

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.