Good Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: June 01, 2011
My boyfriend and I went on the sky in early june. We had a great time, food was better then carnival and we enjoyed the freestyle eating. We didn't dine in any of the surcharge dining areas. The staff where very friendly, except for the last night of the cruise there was some confusion with our bill, we spent 2 hours trying to resolve it and where treated like we didn't know what we where talking about. We are still waiting on our $100 credit that was applied wrong, and they wouldn't let us off the boat until we payed another $44 soo check your bill daily, we paid everything ahead but it still was a nightmare, really screwed up NCLs reputation with us. Watch your on board credits, as my bill changed 3 x in 3 hours that night, and no one could explain to me y.

If it wasn't for the front desk staff it would of been the best!

Pros: Balcony was great

Cons: Front desk staff

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!