Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Exactly as Advertised!

Sail Date: May 30, 2011

The ship was great the aft facing balcony was superb and a definite repeat! Overall the restaurants, common areas and recreation areas were extemely well maintinaed for such a high use vessel.

Pros: The pace of action and the condition of both the Ship and its crew.

Cons: Nightly "Showroom" entertainment was good but could be more interactive

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Confusing at first but this was my first cruise. The arpet code with fish direction ened up being very the end I was a pro.
The food at every meal met or exceeded my expectations. The speciality restaurants...which I dined in all three were tremendous. Breakfast was superb...Eggs benedict was my spouse's favorite
Superb and exactly as advertised....even with a last night sprinker accident in an adjoining cabin resulting in lots of displaced water....the overall was great!
We passed several other ships in port and I constantly found myself saying I am glad I am on the Sky!
Good but could use a new energy and focus to push the envelope in the main showroom
Senor Frogs...haha
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Must see...will be a must have when construction is complete
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Shopping was convenient and user friendly. Best site was private island