Exactly as Advertised!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 30, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was great the aft facing balcony was superb and a definite repeat! Overall the restaurants, common areas and recreation areas were extemely well maintinaed for such a high use vessel.

The food at every meal met or exceeded my expectations. The speciality restaurants...which I dined in all three were tremendous. Breakfast was superb...Eggs benedict was my spouse's favorite

Good but could use a new energy and focus to push the envelope in the main showroom

We passed several other ships in port and I constantly found myself saying I am glad I am on the Sky!

Confusing at first but this was my first cruise. The arpet code with fish direction ened up being very helpful....by the end I was a pro.

Superb and exactly as advertised....even with a last night sprinker accident in an adjoining cabin resulting in lots of displaced water....the overall was great!
Must see...will be a must have when construction is complete
Shopping was convenient and user friendly. Best site was private island
Senor Frogs...haha

Pros: The pace of action and the condition of both the Ship and its crew.

Cons: Nightly "Showroom" entertainment was good but could be more interactive

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!