Ok for price

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2011
I have cruised before with Royal and with Carnival, but unfortunately I have to say that this is at the bottom of the list. I guess it's ok if you want to get away for a few days, but don't expect much. The staff that took care of our cabin was not always willing to assist, the bed was made pretty much by throwing the comforter on top without any care. When asked for assistance there were quite a few staff members that acted annoyed. Others, many, I have to say, had a serious language barrier and hardly spoke or understood english. The food was the lowest quality I have ever had in a cruise. In general it was an OK experience. If you want to get away for a couple of days, might work, but I would not try more than that . . .

Pros: Casino Staff and Pool Staff

Cons: Food & Room Service

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!