Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Less than my expectation

Sail Date: January 31, 2011

Overall impression of the ship is good and modern, but layout is confusion that most people cannot find the way easily.

Pros: Free style dining, shows are good.

Cons: Poor food, not up to par service, and poor management in the dinning room.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Overall quality of the food is below average to us. Cold soup was served to my wife, a soup was served incorrectly instead of the salad. I have 2 soups: the first one was very salty but I still can tolerate, the second one was 3 times more salty and I have to stop afer the second spoon. Free style dinning is good, but when 2 people go to the Palace for dinning at 6:30 pm, we have been told to wait for 20 mintues if we do not wish to share a table with someone. A big joke, ha. The buffet food layout is good but not convenient for the peple to come in from both ends. We will pick up the plates, etc, then goes through fruits, Mongolian barbecue, hot food, desserts, and then salad in the middle to be served by both lines. Inconvenient layout and inefficient.

Don't Miss: Atlantis, hotel and casinos.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Our excursion is cancelled due to bad weather. Just visited the port area of 300 feet radius.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: Swimming in the nice beach.