Best Embarkation and deembarkation but.

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was the smoothest Embarkation and deembarkation I have ever experienced. Once, on the ship, however, it went downhill from there.
The drinks are way too expensive - and they always serve in special containers so they can charge more.
I liked the ability to go to dinner whenever I felt like it and I didn't have to dress up. I felt sorry for those guests that did put on formal wear and had to sit beside people in flip flops.
Food was OK - standard cruise fare. Dining room staff was the most aloof that I have ever experienced. Not once was I asked if I would like a drink with my meal.
Rooms are like a miniature doll house. I booked a balcony cabin thinking that I would get a little more leg space. I spent the 4 days stubbing my toes everywhere.
Private island need upgrading. I see construction going on so maybe that's what they are doing.
entertainment was average. Singers and dancers tried their best. comedian was so-so.
Overall, an average experience but OK for the price paid.

Pros: Embarkation and deembarkation, freestyle dining

Cons: rooms - too small

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.