Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Vacation Ever!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and it met the expectations I had for a curise. I was blown away at the size of the ship. One thing in particular that made me feel comfortable was the life boat. They have lots of sturdy life boat that has food and bottle water. The buffet bar was my favorite place of dinning on the ship. The food was awsome. The shows were very entertaining as well. We never got board on the ship. GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!

The islands were beautiful. The water is crytal clear. You can see straing down to your feet. We didn't do excurstions but found lots of other activities that cost less. It's cheaper to do activities and tours through the locals working there and we still had the time of our lives. There were many shops and resturants to enjoy as well.

Pros: Everything was included on the ship, like entertainment and food

Cons: Did not like the food in one of the speciality restaurants

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The room was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the bed. They pushed two twin sized beds together to make one bed and it was a little unconfortable in the middle.
The ship was beautiful. I've never seen anything like that before. It was so grand and elegant. Everthing was very clean from the first day until the last.
They had restaurants to fit everyone. My boyfriend and I stayed in the buffet lounge. It was the best food I've ever eaten!!
They were awsome. The best service I've ever had and they always had a smile on their faces and was very friendly and eagared to serve which helped made the experience enjoyable.
They had a differnt show each night as well as BINGO, which I love. There were pools and a gym, lounges and bars with live singing. Lots of opitions to please everyone.