Very disappointing cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was the worst cruise I have ever taken. I have been on numerous of cruises because I was a cruise manager for a travel agency.The service was so horrible I didn't tip extra. The crew acted like they were put out everytime I needed something. They were so rude. The only place me and my friends enjoyed the service was the italian restaurant and those people really made us feel special. Noone was cordial or even talked to us and we felt like we were a burden on this cruise. NCL was my favorite line, until now. This was the most awkward experience I've ever encountered with NCL. We even talked to the cruise director about this and he acted like he didn't care. He was too busy flirting with the women. Just so disgusted with this line. Especially this ship!!!

This was the only thing I was happy about. Our 14 yr olds really enjoyed this and the staff.

Pros: Being with my friends and our sons.

Cons: Service

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.