Unhappy First Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was my first cruise so didn't know what to expect. Passengers were friendly, food was ok, but nothing to brag about. Shows were enjoyable. Very disappointed when I was told by cruise staff that I had to pay for all my expenses which I incured on the ship in cash! I was told I could not pay by credit card. Still don't know why we were told this but very annoyed as I had not received any documentation stating that the ship would only accept cash. My boyfriend and I barely had enough money to pay for our expenses. The last night my boyfriend and I had no money to drink, gamble and enjoy ourselves. Very unfortunate when you go on a five day four night cruise and the last night you have no money left to enjoy yourself.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.