Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Unhappy First Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

This was my first cruise so didn't know what to expect. Passengers were friendly, food was ok, but nothing to brag about. Shows were enjoyable. Very disappointed when I was told by cruise staff that I had to pay for all my expenses which I incured on the ship in cash! I was told I could not pay by credit card. Still don't know why we were told this but very annoyed as I had not received any documentation stating that the ship would only accept cash. My boyfriend and I barely had enough money to pay for our expenses. The last night my boyfriend and I had no money to drink, gamble and enjoy ourselves. Very unfortunate when you go on a five day four night cruise and the last night you have no money left to enjoy yourself.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.