Great Time

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
My Husband and I just got back from a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas and it was truly amazing! We got a great deal on a balcony and because my husband is a smoker this was a jewel! He has decribed this as the best birthday gift EVER! I have points for LIFE!

The island was ok I did not like the fact that we had to pay for everything and it was the ships private island. I think some of the water activities could have been included or been cheaper in the coast of the cruise.

Pros: The Wine and Chocolate covered strawberries left for my husbands birthday celebration!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!