Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Below Average

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

Having cruised with Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Disney, this was by far the worst of the four lines. If you have cruised with other carrieres, you may find this as disappointing as I did. The embarkation is without ANY fanfair, the service provided in the free-style dinners is awful. They know they are getting the maximum tip from you no matter how poorly they serve you. One dinner took over 2.5 hours to complete from start to finish due to servers that showed little care. Our room steward did nothing to make the room memorable other than leave it dirty. I had to ask constantly to get new towels and my used drink cups were never removed for the duration of the trip. I took my restaurant's leadership team on this cruise for a retreat and training seminar, and all they learned was how we never want to be treated.

Pros: The nightly main shows

Cons: food and service

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.