Best vacation we ever had

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
My husband I agree that this was the best cruise we have ever taken. We thoroughly enjoyed ever minute of this trip. The food was wonderful and extremely abundant. You could pretty much eat all day long if you so desired. The ship itself was very clean and modern. I loved the fact that there was a refrigerator and TV in our stateroom. The staff on the ship was very friendly and courteous at all times.

We also totally enjoyed the 'freestyle cuising' concept as I never felt pressured to be on time for a meal as I have on other cruise ships. Plus we totally loved the fact that we could wear pretty much what we wanted to dinner. If we wanted to wear shorts, we did so, as they were allowed in the main dining room We have never felt free to do that on other cruise ships.

We also thoroughly enjoyed the onboard entertainmnent. My husband and I agreed that there were some very talented entertainers on this ship. We also loved the fact that no matter where we went on this ship, there seemed to be some type of
continuous live music.

We went on the 'beach day' shore excursions on each day of our trip as we love the beach. These were some of the loveliest beaches we have ever seen. We agreed that even though each of the beaches were different, they all had their own unique charm and added to our overall enjoyment of this cruise.

We have never had a better vacation and would recommend this cruise to anyone. In fact, I'm still raving about it to my friends and family. We are looking forward to taking a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines sometime again in the near future.

Pros: The cleanliness of the ship and the friendliness of the crew. Love 'freestyle cruising'!

Cons: Would have preferred an umbrella to a clam shell chair on the private island.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!