"It was a Blast!!!!"

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This cruise was a blast. This was my first cruise and hopefully not my last one. Everything was wonderful from the food all the way the staff went out of their way to make sure you had a great cruise. The free style crusing was good because it didn't matter when and what you wore to eat. The entertainment and also the destinations were excellnt.

The ship was enormous and when you first get on the ship it may be a little confusing by the layout but just like anything you have to get used to it and when you do it is no problem and a very clean ship by far.

Pros: Everything. . The food, the entertainment, staff, destinations,. . . it was all excellent

Cons: To be honest I can't think of anything I didn't like

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!