A great cruise to go on!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Me and my girlfriend recently went on Sky and it was a time to remember. We enjoyed our stay from the very first day and still talk about going back. The only bad part about my cruise was that it ended so quickly. From the moment you board the ship the staff is very friendly and a vacation atmosphere is put on us. The boat is super clean and the staff is ready to make any accommodation that you may request. The food was amazing, and there is always something to eat on board, whether you like chicken fingers/pizza to Asian cuisine or sea food, they have everything ready for you. You never have a second to be bored on Sky. I spent most of my time relaxing in the jacuzzi and loved it. The casino on board is tons of fun as it gives you a chance to win your money back! Dazzles night club is always a good time and plays great music. I loved the Bahamas and the private island we were taken to. The only draw backs were that they do not have more variety of drinks, it's either water or soda. There are few specialty teas or juice drinks. And room service does take a while to deliver food but aside from that it was a time to remember and plan on going back very soon. If your thinking about having a good time, I recommend this ship for sure!

Need to have more options for dinner menu.

From casinos to pool and clubs they have tons to do.

Could have been nicer but overall good.

Great ship and great amenities.

Room was always clean and smelled fresh

Pros: Great entertainment, good food!

Cons: Need better customer service

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!