Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: July 19, 2010

I think that the ship was very well taken care of and clean and it was really comfortable and made me really relaxed and worry free.

Pros: I loved the service of the staff

Cons: I did not like the fact that you could not use cash on board

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

They were awesome and very courteous and pleasent.
This ship was really big I didnt even get to explore all the areas.
The dining that comes with the package was excellent because there were about five different restauraunts that you could choose from with oo9ne of them being a buffet. It was great and you could eat anytime that you wanted.
I ended up getting a handicapped room so it was very large and spacious. But really didnt spend a wholelot of time in it anyway.
There were a lot of activities for everyone to enjoy.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Very relaxing and calming for the last day.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I was actually priveledged to have someone that we knew come to pick us up from the terminal and take us around.
There is a lot of walking involved if you take the ferry over to paradise island so take wsalking shoes.
Don't Miss: The horse drawn tour was very interesting and informative as well as the ferry boat ride over to paradise island.