Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mediocre cruise experience

Sail Date: June 21, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was not impressed with the NCL Sky nor the service provided on board. The ship is poorly layed out and is confusing to navigate. I also did not find the ship to be extremely clean. The "freestyle crusing" philosophy translates into below average service provided by servers, stateroom attendants and customer service employees.

Pros: No days at sea

Cons: Freestyle cruising

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Although I like to relax on a vacation, I think specified dinner times and continuity of servers each day makes for a much more enjoyable cruise.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Grand Stirrup Cay is a very relaxing beach day.
The Atlantis Resort is awesome. The aquapark is expensive but well worth it (especially with children).
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not many excursion options. The Wyndham resort is a dump.