Mediocre cruise experience

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 21, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I was not impressed with the NCL Sky nor the service provided on board. The ship is poorly layed out and is confusing to navigate. I also did not find the ship to be extremely clean. The "freestyle crusing" philosophy translates into below average service provided by servers, stateroom attendants and customer service employees.

Although I like to relax on a vacation, I think specified dinner times and continuity of servers each day makes for a much more enjoyable cruise.

Grand Stirrup Cay is a very relaxing beach day.
The Atlantis Resort is awesome. The aquapark is expensive but well worth it (especially with children).
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Not many excursion options. The Wyndham resort is a dump.

Pros: No days at sea

Cons: Freestyle cruising

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.