Great cruise vacation.

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2010
The ship was absolutely beautiful. The staff are amazing and the ship director was funny, but a bit offensive to newbies. I loved the atmosphere, treatment, and carefree relaxation aspect of the cruise. I would recommend changing the buffets a little. It grew way too crowded at times, so I just made reservations when I wanted a filling meal. Overall, this was an awesome trip.

Needs more options in regards to space and ethnic food choices.

Very clean, though I wasn't able to have my room clean the day before my arrival.

Rented a scooter which I think made things better.
Don't Miss: Scooter traveling.
Really, really hot after noon.

Pros: Doing what I wanted when I wanted

Cons: Food choices grew bland

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!