Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Horrible Cruise

Sail Date: May 14, 2010

I was totally disappointed with NCL I went on a 3 day Bahamas Cruise this weekend it was my first Cruise that was under 5 days and it was my first Bahamas Cruise I have been on other Cruise Lines and this was my 2nd time on NCL and I was very disappointed with the NCL Sky.. The people on the boat were pretty Ghetto and Young I felt like I was on a Carnival or Some other Lower Class type ship... The Restaurants were Horrible I used to love Cruises for the good food but this Ship not so much the only good meals we had were when we paid the extra cover charge and ate at Cagneys the last 2 nights of the Cruise.. Our room was tiny and outdated with a tiny 13 inch tube tv I mean lets get with the times and update a little here for the price we are paying not only for the Cruise but also had a 500 drink and extra cover charge food bill to be added on and I felt like we were on a Floating Double Wide... Even the Service on the ship was major lacking it took like 15-20 min to get a drink by the pool that I had to pay 15+ bucks for... The only thing that saved the whole experience was the company that I was with... I will never cruise on NCL again and Im not even sure after this experience if I will go on a cruise again... Id rather spend the weekend at a Ritz or Four Seasons Resort being pampered or at Atlantis or something... Never Again....

Pros: My Company

Cons: Everything about the Ship, Crew, Service, Atmosphere, Food

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.