Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"great cruise experience"

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

beautiful ship. very impressed with the look of it. elegant and casual at the same time. like staying in a very high quality hotel.

Pros: it was everything I dreamed about and more

Cons: drinks- alcohol, bottled water and soda could really cost you alot of money

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

pretty good,
I thought the condition of the ship was wonderful. my complaint would be with the passengers and NOT the staff. fellow passengers would leave the pool area filled with garbage/empty drinks/plates of food. I thought that was a disgrace and rude. there was no way for the staff to keep up with the amount of garbage left around. I thought this was a very sad display of how people behave, as if they were raised by wild animals. I admire the staff, they worked very hard to keep the appearance neat and clean. an almost impossible task, in the pool area.