Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Nice Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship although not the newest it was in good shape. The exterior stateroom was larger than I expected (been on a few cruises) and the diversity of the staff and activities was refreshing.

The drink prices were not too bad and the music was great. I loved the pool party. I did not attend the toga party but I am sure it was fun and they provided the sheets!

The ship had something to offer groups of all ages and varying interests. I liked the freestyle dining concept because it gave us the freedom to eat when we wanted and with whomever we wanted.

Pros: Ship Cleanliness and Friendly Staff

Cons: Main Swimming pool out of order

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!