Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best experience ever!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

This really was one of the best traveling experiences I have ever had. As a single, 41 yr. old young woman, this cruise was my first and certainly not my last. I was very impressed with the entire staff of NCL. The cleanliness of the ship was remarkable. My stateroom, as with the rest of the ship could have easily passed the white glove test. The food was amazingly good. Plenty of hot water for showering. I am usually cold, but found the temperature to be perfect!

Pros: Staff and cleanliness.

Cons: Can't think of anything.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!