Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Love Freestyle

Sail Date: May 25, 2009

We recently took a cruise on the Norwegian Sky for my daughters college graduation. It was my daughters first cruise. It was my first cruise as an adult. We were both tremendously pleased with the Freestyle of the cruise as I am a morning person and she is a night person. The first morning of the trip I meet a young lady traveling alone, she was just a few years older than my daughter. We met up with her later that day and the two of them partied every night of the cruise. We also took a couple of day excursions together. There was always something to do on and off the ship. Every evening we found a program in our room with all the next days events available to choose from for events on the island were landing on in the morning and events available from morning and through the night on the ship. There were several buffets available throughout the day to eat and drink from as you pleased. The food was always fresh and delicious. In addition there were several specialty restaurants to choose from. The last day of the trip we landed on the Norwegians private island where they provided a beach party for us with a barbeque, a market, scuba diving, parachuting and more. We had a great time!

Pros: Doing what I want when I want to do it.

Cons: Not having enough time on each island

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

We didn't visit the beach on this island. We did have a meal. We liked the food on the ship better. The people were welcoming and friendly.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The beach party was lots of fun. Beware of the seagulls, they will try to eat your food.
Don't Miss: Barbeque
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
There is plenty to do on the beaches and in town. We didn't eat on the island. The people were welcoming and friendly.
Don't Miss: Water skiing.