Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

A nice cruise

Sail Date: April 10, 2009

We have been on about 8 cruises and this ship norweign sky was nice. We have been on more glamorous ships. We really enjoyed the free style cruising and being able to eat whenever you want and to dress comfortable. I would reccommend this ship for first time cruisers.

Pros: free style cruising and being able to eat dinner when you want and to dress comfortable.

Cons: Not having a larger range of food in the lido deck

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I enjoyed the shopping on the local streets.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I love the setup at the beach. Everything about it was really beautiful. I would definately visit the beach again.
Don't Miss: You must go to the beach and enjoy the atmosphere.