LEAVE THE KIDS HOME, NOT WELCOME HERE

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The food and service were good on our cruise. However, we booked specifically because it was billed as a family cruise. Our daughter 23 days short of her 2nd birthday, was not allowed to participate in the available childcare. Therefore, we could not go dancing, see a show, gamble (we were asked to leave) or any nightime activities. Spoke to several personnel and they would not "work something out" Once I asked for some juice for a sippy cup and they insisted on charging me $2, The NCL people seemed to be only interested in my money. If you have children, I would suggest you look elsewhere. Norwegian Cruise Lines......kids not welcome.......but your money is !!!!

Pros: FOOD AND SERVICE

Cons: NO PROVISIONS FOR YOUNG CHILDREN

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.