Just A Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I am an experienced cruiser. This was my first and last cruise with Norwegian. The boat was beautiful but it smelled like sewage in different parts of the boat. They seemed really short staffed, with dirty dishes lying around all the time and the staff was just not that friendly. I am used to Royal Caribbean and Carnival where you always have ample and friendly staff. Other than the casino, bingo, very lame night shows, or the pool there weren't any activities. Again, on RC or Carnival there is always so much to do. I never even met my room steward and that is most certainly a first. Please be aware that there is no ajusting the tips that are left for your room steward and other personel. Norwegian may say you can decrease your tips but you can't. The childrens progam was mediocre at best. Did I mention how terrible the food was? Also, no midnight buffet and no where to get food after 1030pm.

Pros: Casino

Cons: No activities

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.