Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What an aweful experience

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

What a nightmare. TAke time of from work for vacation with the family and it was a disaster. Had 2 superior cabins with balcony, we are 5. rooms were old smelled but believe me that did not bother me much. Toilets not working, AC not working calling the front desk and either not getting a reply back or just no answer... 2 hrs for breakfast and between 2 1/2 and 3 for dinner?? Thanks God we went to the Bahamas and got out of the boat. Rude personel, cold food when available since it will take them forever to get things out, and be carefull asking ... The word customer service did NOT excisted in the boat. Inconsederate security personel in the private island. Had a really bad time and believe me many people had a much worse time... There are many other ships, AVOID THIS ONE.... Spa personal had an incredible attitude problem... I can keep on going.

Pros: The Bahamas

Cons: The ship and its crew

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

1 Comment