Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Perfect Spring Break

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This was the perfect get away trip for a mother and daughter..not too long/not too short. At first we didn't think we would like the freestyle dining but then we decided that it is what you make of it and we had most of our evening meals in the Palace which was excellent. One night we paid extra and ate in Cagney's which was a notch above the rest !!! Our biggest disappointment was the lack of nonalcoholic beverages late in the evening. Unless we wanted soda from the bar, the only things available were water or iced tea. It would have been very nice to have other choices; such as orange or cranberry juice or lemonade. All in all a good time and experience. Would we do it again? Absolutely. And by the way, this was not our first cruise. I have been on six and my daughter has been on five. So I don't consider us rookies.

Pros: The Casualness of it all

Cons: The lack of different types of non-alcoholic beverages late in the evenings at the different buffets.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I had to go average on this because some of the staff was so nice while others were like robots just doing their job.
Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, I swear this was the smallest stateroom ever. Glad we had the balcony.