My. Grandkids cruse

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was beautiful o the outside but the inside was not what I expected. I have been on the SSNorway, Soverin of the Seas 2x's, Carnival Freedom, 2 other Carnival ships and several others. In comparison the Sky is last on the totem pole. Again the beauty is on the outside.

I loved the food in the dinning areas. The quality, quantity, and presentation was awesome.

There was no entrainment for the grownup, just for the children.

great for the children...just need a few more activities for the 10-12 year old group.

they helped and were nice and kind, but not over and beyond

Very clean, but not tidy, smelled in certain food areas

Horrible!! My room was too small for three individuals I had for a third bed, a roll-a-way bed with open bent springs that could have dangerously injured someone on the leg had they stepped too close to it, which would have been impossible if they had kept the bed in that position. The mattress was unhealthily thin and could have caused serious injury had they let my grandson sleep on it, because of the open ends of the springs. The bed took up the entire area where we would have had to walk, causing a fire hazard. They would not move me citing that they were booked. I was very disappoinet,because I had paid my money just like every one else. so we had to crawl over beds, no space for our personal belongings,etc. I have had three on other ships but nothing this shallow and tight. At the bottom part of the bathroom door was rust. Horrible not reccommedable.

Pros: The Food

Cons: bed room accomadations

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!