Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Love This Cruise and Cruiseline!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Although the cruise director said the Norweigan Sky was the oldest in the fleet, it certainly didn't feel or look like it! I've been on this ship twice in the past two years, and would go again! My family has been on several cruise lines, and NCL does a great job with their Freestyling Dining. You've got many dining choices and specialty restaurants (those have a cover charge), but well worth the nominal fees! For those of you that don't want to dress up in the evenings, this might be for can decide to dress it up or down with Freestyling!

Pros: The freestyling dining experience can't be beat! I've been on this ship twice, and would go again. The ports of call and beaches were phenomenol - you will enjoy the beautiful and prestine beaches!

Cons: We had three people in our cabin, so the pullout couch made the room even more tight than a normal cruise cabin! We didn't mind too much - we were out and about most of our time!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I've been on several cruises, and this room was probably one of the smallest, but it was nice as far as decor!
Entertainment was "okay", but this is one area I felt that could have been improved.
Very clean and sophisticated decor!
The quality of the food and choice of dining times was great! We loved "Cagney's" which is a specialty restaurant where you pay a $25 per person cover charge - but, well worth the price for quality and ambiance. This is one of the restaurants where you should get dressed up!
Always friendly - always helpful!