Some good - some not so good

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I loved the entertainment and the activities provided. The cruise director was top notch.
I was disappointed in the wait staff and how unfriendly they were. The food was average and sometimes not so good. The breakfast buffet was the best of all choices. I was disappointed that there were no real children's pool areas.

Even the Palace Cafe wasn't up to par. I've been on 2 other cruise lines and this food was not the quality of the other cruise lines I've sailed. However, I will say the afternoon cookout, by the pools was outstanding.

The best entertainment of any cruise I've sailed!

Not outgoing.

I liked the layout of the ship and the easy access to everything. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Clean and comfortable.

Pros: The cruise director and entertainment were suberb!

Cons: The quality of the food and the unfriendliness of some of the wait staff.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!