Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Some good - some not so good

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

I loved the entertainment and the activities provided. The cruise director was top notch.
I was disappointed in the wait staff and how unfriendly they were. The food was average and sometimes not so good. The breakfast buffet was the best of all choices. I was disappointed that there were no real children's pool areas.

Pros: The cruise director and entertainment were suberb!

Cons: The quality of the food and the unfriendliness of some of the wait staff.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I liked the layout of the ship and the easy access to everything. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Clean and comfortable.
Even the Palace Cafe wasn't up to par. I've been on 2 other cruise lines and this food was not the quality of the other cruise lines I've sailed. However, I will say the afternoon cookout, by the pools was outstanding.
Not outgoing.
The best entertainment of any cruise I've sailed!