WOW what a fanastic cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
WOW very nice

Food was great .If you went away hungry that was your fault.

Sharkbait and David Nasher were great. I cannot remember when I laughed that hard.

I could not say enough about the staff. We were on the Pearl they were all very polite.Our room steward Leslie was the best ever.Our cruise was for 7 days , but he knew us by first names.And me made you feel very comfortable.The rest of the staff were also very helpful. ..............washy washy.

Decor very nice .the public areas where very clean.

Our first cruise ,so nothing to compare it too. But I thought it was very nice.Since you only shower and sleep there, its not like your having a dinner party.

Pros: The food and enterainment.

Cons: Smokers everywhere

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!