Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A pleasant experience

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

I had an overall good experience aboard the Norwegian Sky. The food was excellent, esp. in the dining rooms. I would highly recommend them. The entertainment was top notch. Never a bad show. The crew and comedian could have jobs elsewhere. They are that good. The ship was clean and very comfortable and the freestyle atmosphere is very relaxing. However, the fitness center is not open 24-7 which is very important to me. It opened at six. The Bingo sessions were alittle misleading. A 2000 dollar jackpot was offered at the first session and we thought it had to go. Nope, in 46 numbers! Good luck with that. It increased every night in amount but not numbers. It never went. The consolation amount never went above 150. You also should be the extra packages you don't find out about until you get to the session. By that time, you prob won't make much money if any even if you win. the beverage prices are high as my wife and I spent an additional 400 on beverages and we are not big drinkers by any means. But, it was fun as I usually have almost anywhere.

Pros: The food was excellent as well as the entertainment top notch. The comedian on board should be in Vegas. One of the best i have ever seen

Cons: The fitness center opened at 6. Why not 24-7 who knows? The Bingo sessions were less than revealing. They give you free cards, get you there, and then tell you about the extra packs you have to buy because the free cards are good for only one game.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Bathrooms can be challenging to find at times
Sometimes didn't seem to go that extra mile like the tip is already included why should I?
Cant go wrong here. Top notch to be sure. Esp. dining rooms
Clean, comfortable quiet and nice sized
We were so impressed by the quality and ability of the onboard crew members. Def. Vegas quality. They were fantastic.