Had a Blast!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was my husband's & I first cruise. We were really impressed. The ship was very well decorated & beautiful. The atmosphere was laid back, but still had sophistication & class. I liked the flexibility of the dining times, as well. There were plenty of activities & easy access to shore excursions.

Took awhile to get our food in the main dining areas & the service wasn't that great at times.

I really liked the entertainment & activities. The cruise director was awesome & hilarious. (He was funnier than the comedy act we saw.) I would go back on the Norwegian Sky just to have him entertain me again! He definitely works hard & I hope he gets paid very nicely!

Very friendly staff & room service was satisfactory when items were requested.

The room was decent size, very clean, & decorated nicely. The bed was really comfortable. The balcony was more spacious then I thought it would be. The toilet area had a odor, but was tolerable & expected on a ship.

Pros: The flexibility, the friendly staff, & onboard entertainment

Cons: It took awhile to get our food in a couple of the dining restaurants. No iron or ironing board in the room.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!