Great cruise experience

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Great cruise experience.

Quality of food are overall good, but depends on the menu that I choose, some excellent, some good, some not so. However, they gave as many as I want. I usually order two appetites and one entree. Dining time was 6 to 10 that was ample time to enjoy the dinner and the best was we can wear any casual clothing, which was the most convenient.

They are mostly friendly and kind. I can not find a good reason for complaint.

Clean and meet the expectation.

Meet the expectation.

Pros: Clean vessel and friendly cruise staffs

Cons: Although I can not compare the Internet access situation with other cruise liners, it was limited and slow on some aspect.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!