Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Great cruise experience.

Pros: Clean vessel and friendly cruise staffs

Cons: Although I can not compare the Internet access situation with other cruise liners, it was limited and slow on some aspect.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Quality of food are overall good, but depends on the menu that I choose, some excellent, some good, some not so. However, they gave as many as I want. I usually order two appetites and one entree. Dining time was 6 to 10 that was ample time to enjoy the dinner and the best was we can wear any casual clothing, which was the most convenient.
Clean and meet the expectation.
Meet the expectation.
They are mostly friendly and kind. I can not find a good reason for complaint.