Fantastic Vacay

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I really enjoyed this cruise. It was something new for me, because I had only been on Royal Carribean. So, as I compared the two. I found subtle differences. Royal Carribean seemed easier to get around on. As far as from place to place, got lost quite a bit on The Sky. Other than that the two lines are very similar. What was neat for me was I went on the Enchantment of the Seas about 6 years ago and then Matt Baker was the cruise director. When I recieved the Freestyle Daily on this ship and saw his name, I was very excited. Knew from just seeing his name we are going to have a great time. Indeed we did.

Pros: MATT BAKER!

Cons: food for lunch!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!