Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A FUN CRUISE

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

I LOVED THE CRUISE BUT THE COST OF EATING DINNER AT $12.00 PER PERSON WAS OUTRAGEOUS. OTHER CRUISE LINES IT'S INCLUDED EXCEPT THE FANCY RESTAURANTS (NORMALLY IT'S ONE OR TWO)YOU ONLY HAD THE BUFFET THAT WAS FREE & IT'S NOT ENJOYABLE WHEN YOU HAVE TO EAT AT THE SAME PLACE EVERY NIGHT. MOST OF US TRAVEL NOW ON A BUDGET & i WAS STUCK USING MY CASH SPENDING MONEY FOR GIFTS & SOUVENEIRS ON THE ACCOUNT. I WAS VERY SAD THAT I COULD NOT BUY ALL OF MY FAMILY A GIFT.

Pros: THE BAR TENDERS AT THE POOL DECK, MARITA & DAYMOND

Cons: THE $12.00 FOR DINNING THIS WAS VERY EXPENSIVE

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I JUST RAN INTO ONE SERVER AT THE POOL DECK BAR THAT WAS VERY PUSHY, I DID NOT LIKE HER AT ALL.
THE COST OF $12.00 PER PERSON
THERE SHOULD OF BEEN POOL ACTIVITIES FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT GET OFF THE BOAT.