Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Vacation Ever!

Sail Date: August 31, 2009

Room Type: Suite

My husband and I were celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary. We were in agreement that this cruise was the best vacation we have ever had, and we have been many places.

Pros: Checking in was so easy and fast. The food was fabulous. The entertainment was great. We won a suite upgrade and they treated us like VIP's, it was so awesome. After the last cruise, I was happy to find there were many bathroom facilities throughout the ship and I never had to wait in a line.

Cons: No complaints,I was pleased with every detail.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I loved freestyle cruising and the option of dressing up or going casual. The food was very good.
I was surpised how big our original stateroom was for the cheap price, it included a pull out sofa. The very first night at Bingo we won a suite upgrade with a butler, jetted tub with seperate shower, huge deck, it was beautiful and very comfortable. They pampered us with luxury.
When we won the suite upgrade, the staff gave us the VIP treatment. We didn't have to wait in lines, we ate in one of the finer restaurants for breakfast and lunch. They graciously answered questions, were very welcoming and friendly.
There were so many thinsg to do we had a hard time deciding. Of course we love Bingo!
The shopping in Nassau was fun, we picked up most of our souveniors here. Paradise island was so beautiful. I would love to explore it further.
Don't Miss: The Atlantis resort is a must see. It is WOW!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The water looked like a swimming pool and the sand wasn't even hot. There was plenty of seating and shade. Lots of activities and the food was great.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling was incredible.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
It was very hot and humid the day we visited this port. We went on the glass bottom boat tour. It was fun and we were able to feed the fish. The island was not as beautiful as I pictured, but I am glad we went on the boat.