a time to remember

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 24, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was my first cruise and I was quite apprehensive about going. I am thrilled to say that this was the best vacation I have ever had. The entertainment on the ship was first class. The staff was very present and helpful. While at the ports I spoke with other folks who were on other cruise lines, since I had nothing to compare my experience to, and it was reinforced that Norwegien puts forth the best experience.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!