Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A very average Cruise

Sail Date: July 24, 2009

The ship lacked pizzazz. I thought it was quite average . Nothing was WOW.

Pros: Cruises are always fun

Cons: I didnt feel like this cruiseline was going all out

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

It didnt feel special.
Reservations for specialty restaurants along with a cover was new to me. Paying a cover for dinner, I was expecting more.
The Bathroom was laid out nicer than other staterooms I have been in. I didnt feel cramped at all.
Again , on other cruises staff seems to be catering to your every need. NCL was not like that in the least.
The comedian was not good. Our cruise director , however, was quite amusing during other activities such as Bingo etc...
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Other than the rain, it was like a BBQ on a beach. Volleyball , swimming and sun bathing were on the agenda. There was a minor accident on the transfer boat when an elderly gentleman slipped on the wet floor falling and causing a minor head wound probably requiring a few stitches.
Don't Miss: The little shops on the island are quite inexpensive.
Saw Atlantis and it was beautiful.