A very average Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 24, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship lacked pizzazz. I thought it was quite average . Nothing was WOW.

Reservations for specialty restaurants along with a cover was new to me. Paying a cover for dinner, I was expecting more.

The comedian was not good. Our cruise director , however, was quite amusing during other activities such as Bingo etc...

Again , on other cruises staff seems to be catering to your every need. NCL was not like that in the least.

It didnt feel special.

The Bathroom was laid out nicer than other staterooms I have been in. I didnt feel cramped at all.
Other than the rain, it was like a BBQ on a beach. Volleyball , swimming and sun bathing were on the agenda. There was a minor accident on the transfer boat when an elderly gentleman slipped on the wet floor falling and causing a minor head wound probably requiring a few stitches.
Don't Miss: The little shops on the island are quite inexpensive.
Saw Atlantis and it was beautiful.

Pros: Cruises are always fun

Cons: I didnt feel like this cruiseline was going all out

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.