Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

an exiting and beautiful cruise

Sail Date: June 19, 2009

I loved the island. It was so much fun and I would recommend it to everyone. The control and organization they had over the passengers made me feel secure all the time while we were going in and out of the ship.

Pros: costumer service, the island and the organization and control over the passengers made me feel secure

Cons: they lost my personal luggage and gave it back at night

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I really liked the fact that they cleaned all the time!!!
everyone was super friendly and kind at any time
the different kind of schedules made it possible for everyone to enjoy a prefer style
excellent costumer service!!!
the room didn't have a lot of space but it was really comfortable!!!
having to wait transportation to the island was a waist of time. all restaurants were pretty awesome
Don't Miss: the trip to the island, the antlantida hotel and the different shows at the theater
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
nothing was a waste of time.. I was just awesome!!
Don't Miss: i wouldnt recommend to anyone to miss the trip to this island