Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wasted money and vacation time

Sail Date: June 01, 2009

FFirst impressions are the last impressions. As was dropped off our luggage we were asked to verify all was there. After that was told now how much is it worth to you to make sure it is on the ship. You had better give me a tip. The worst trip I have ever been on in my life. No more than a floating beer keg with poor service. Not for a family. You will be nickel and dime everywhere.

Pros: When the crusie ended

Cons: Food is horrible

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

This is not a family cruise ship. Felt bad for my daughter didnt take her to the pool because to crowded or a lot of drinking.
If you want to lose weight than it is for you. The food was terrible, on top of the poor service. Either it took forever to get or the wrong order came out. Now they are willing to have you wait another hour to bring you more cold food. The buffet was the same burnt or under cooked hamburgers, cold hot dogs. The best part is in the buffet open late you get to eat what the can mix together from the day. One day they must have had a lot of hotdogs left over because they mixed them in with a whole lot to stuff. Eating in a mess hall is better. Eat well before you get on and bring MREs. Room service is the same too food will be cold and soggy when you get it.
Poor condition. Furniture is worn and dirty. The pull out bed was so worn out the mattress was about four inches thick. My little girl said it was too uncomfortable. Oh, she was right I slept on with the braces poking me in the back. Would have been better off sleeping on a cot. The carpet worn and dirty. The bedding was dirty also; request clean comforter because of black spots all over it never did get one.
The general attitude is we have your money and dont bother me. Happen the whole time.
Ship was nice, however we felt in should have been better maitianed