Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great time

Sail Date: April 06, 2009

The cruise was nice and relaxing, we didn't get to stop in Freeport because of the winds on the ocean, which I know is not their fault but, I booked this cruise because of the variety of stops. They only credited us $11.95 each because we didn't stop there. I thought there should have been a larger credit. Like I said, I choose this cruise because of all the stops in the short amount of days.

Pros: Liked the boat,

Cons: Everything extra was really expensive

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We didn't get to stop and only got a 11.95 each credit. Especially with the prices of the extras on board being so overpriced, I didn't feel that was enough credit for missing one whole island.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Nice to have own private island.