Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dissappointing

Sail Date: March 30, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruiseline knew that I had an infant, but put us in a room w/no elevator access and we had a stroller. They could not move us because they were sold out so they gave us acccess to the employee elevator. We quit using it, because we were interogated everytime we use it. So I spent a lot of time in my room, because we could not get anywhere. The freestyle dining experience was not very nice. They rush you through and anytime you asked for something was treated like they were going out of there way. They were too busy trying to get people in and out.

Pros: ports

Cons: room and food

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

poor. they had my information and knew I had an infant and still put us in a location with no elevator access.
poor. Freestyle dining is not what it is cracked up to be. They rush you through and do not serve you the way the "old dining was."
Need babysitting options for babies under 2.