most terrible experience in my life

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Never want to recommend to anyone I know. Workers were contractors, so they feel no responsibility on their works. I had problem with my ticket, but workers on the deck has no knowledge on it, only they could say was "call customer center". The customer center kept saying " Mail us a letter" I was there in the deck before boarding, but how could I mail a letter? And how could I get a help if I mail a letter? I told them I' need immediate help', but no one responded clearly.

Finanlly I sent a letter, and I got a reply one month later.

This is most terrible travel experience I ever had. And never want to even remember.

Cons: no responsibility, no work ethics

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.