Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what I had expected

Sail Date: January 09, 2009

I take a cruise every year and this was the first time that I tried this cruise line. The room was the smallest that I have ever seen on a cruise ship, although it was very clean. I ordered room service for breakfast and it never came. I didn't feel that there was a great selection of entertainment or music. The staff was very friendly. The food was great. I don't see the bonus of free style cruising as it is advertised. Not enough shops on board. The casino should have $5 table games they were all $10.

Pros: The food was very good.

Cons: The smallest room I ever seen. No bells and whistles on this ship

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

The room was clean and nice but extreemly small.
There was not a lot of options or variety.
The ship was very clean and public areas were nice. Easy to get around.
Did not see the advantage of free style cruising.
Everyone that I met was very friendly and helpful.