Not what I had expected

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I take a cruise every year and this was the first time that I tried this cruise line. The room was the smallest that I have ever seen on a cruise ship, although it was very clean. I ordered room service for breakfast and it never came. I didn't feel that there was a great selection of entertainment or music. The staff was very friendly. The food was great. I don't see the bonus of free style cruising as it is advertised. Not enough shops on board. The casino should have $5 table games they were all $10.

Did not see the advantage of free style cruising.

There was not a lot of options or variety.

Everyone that I met was very friendly and helpful.

The ship was very clean and public areas were nice. Easy to get around.

The room was clean and nice but extreemly small.

Pros: The food was very good.

Cons: The smallest room I ever seen. No bells and whistles on this ship

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.