Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

it was a nice cruise

Sail Date: January 02, 2009

I think it is a beautiful ship and I like the itenararies but the food selection could have been better, the deserts were not good at all. The staff could have smiled more, especially the guys in the white uniforms. I did like the sanitized machines and the keycards with your id. This made it easier to get on and off the ships. The staff need to keep the children out of the casinos. I also watched a young child walk around the top of the pool eating icecream and she fell and hit her head. No staff member came to the rescue. I do blame the parents. Luckily the mother caught the child before she fell into the pool. The entertainment was great. My overall rating would be a 7 out of 10.

Pros: I like the size of the staterooms and the shows that they had at the stardust

Cons: the staff did not smile very much and the food was not that good

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Food was okay. The menu was almost the same everyday. The deserts were terrible.
My stateroom was nice. It was bigger than I thought it would be. It was very clean.
The staff was friendly but they rarely smiled. If you asked them for help, you would get it.
The ship was very clean, and its decor was beautiful. I would rate the ship 10 out of 10.
The entertainment was great. I loved the shows at the stardust and the live entertainment throughout the ships. Great band!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It was beautiful and relaxing, but I was unable to snokle because the water was too cold for me.
Don't Miss: The whole port is very nice.
A must see is the underground aquarine, a waste of time was the zoo.