bad cruise experience

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The crew was not pleasant. The freestyle dining was a joke. The food was the same everyday and still not good. We could make reservations at the three specialty dinning rooms but it would cost you $25 per person to just walk in. The $6 a day all you can drink soda was only good at the bars and then the service was rude. The waiters walking around wouldn't go get you a soda. The staterooms were small and smelled of mold. The night life ended around 9 pm unless you did nothing but drink. The shows were short and not much talent shown, unless you like the girls in skimpy tight clothes. The kids activities were far between and poorly planned. My children were bored. I never saw my Steward. Comes to find out that every party was to get a complimetary bottle of wine. I never got mine. The coffee bar served coffee with alchole. Plus there was no place to sit and read.

This was my second time to Nassau. We did it better this time. No excursions. We walked around downtown and shopped. We visited Senor Frogs for lunch. There was a party going on there the whole time. We sang and danced in our seats. It was great. A must go. The straw market, watch what you're buying. Don't buy the first time that you see it. Don't pay for the first price told to you.
it was an island. I didn't even bother getting off of the ship. There was barely any beach. I heard other guests say that it was very rocky. Hardly any sand. And at lunch, the cruise line ran out of food.

Pros: can't think of anything

Cons: the whole thing.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.