Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Sky is not a good ship

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

The ship is in good shape, however the service is poor and the staff is always restricted to leave the public places by 2:00 am, Security follow the crew as they where burglars.

Pros: Salsa More , Latino band

Cons: The Jazz Band

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

The staff is great, however they work under too many rules.
Good looking ship, clean and very organized , but, I think the crew suffers a lot.
Food was good, but everything closes very early.
Salsamore Band was is best band I ever heard , These guys know their game, Cesar drives the audiences as an amazing artist he is, these people are not just musicians, they are professional artists, the clothes, the style, the way to greet people, songs played where amazing, everything about this band is great, this salsa band is the best one from all over the ships that me and my wife have ever seen, we have been following this band since 2003, and we will continue going any where they go to, They shiuld be in RCL.

Looking other bands....The Jazz band sucks, I was sleeping along the whole show in Outrigers, not because the drinks, but the songs they played where very slow...... he band master , I believe his name was Tom, he needs to come down, he seems very fake and he acts like a reck neck towards other people, he drinks in public areas and does not even know how to dress, same black and white clothes over the whole cruise.