Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful time

Sail Date: September 15, 2008

I booked a room in one of the balcony staterooms and was very impressed. The room was kept clean. The restaurants and other areas of the ship were easy to get around and not crowded. However I found out at the end of the trip that this cruise was only around 1,000 people and during the busy periods they have around 2,000. This was my first cruise and I enjoyed the freestyle cruise experience that Norwegian has. You could relax or participate in the many activities that the very entertaining cruise director Matt arranged. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Pros: Friendliness of staff, food in speacilty restaurants

Cons: charging for sodas

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

You can tell that the rooms are well used. The room was kept clean by the steward. However, I think they could give the whole room a good cleaning and replacing a few damaged items such as a missing hook or a slight tear in the curtain, etc.
Matt the cruise director and Bingo Joe made this trip entertaining.
The ships staff were very friendly and always said hello when passing.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not much to do in Freeport. My excursion had an hour at a beach. It was nice, but there were no bathroom or changing facilities.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas