Must do it again!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 25, 2008
I'm a first time cruiser but the ship pasted all my expectations. They always had something to do for every age group. Good selection of entrees.

the comedian is a must see!

you wake up at some barge/work area it's not what you expect on vacation, but then they take you away from the ocean into the city and it's a great oppertunity to put yourself in their shoes. The shopping is so-so. The ocean front is not much to look at but that will be taken care of in a day or so so don't worry
Just sit back in your lounge chair enjoy the awesome scenery! The snorkeling was neat if your went out far enough you can walk out into the ocean it seamed like forever
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Atlantis is WELL WORTH the money. I loved paradise island. I'm in my mid twenties so the water park was right up my alley. I live by cedar point and it has nothing on atlantis.
Don't Miss: aqua adventure, covers the DIg too and the 2 private beaches

Pros: The cruise staff were friendly the ship was always clean, the ports of call were all different from each other and I enjoyed the variety of things to do at each location.

Cons: it was only 5 days 4 nights

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!